Tuesday, February 06, 2007

hmmm

Hi all...

I'm not sure if I've recovered from my bouts of childish tantrums, thrown at God, and I know I'm being idiotic in doing so, juvenile and not knowing my place before God. God is God...

Honestly, I'm still making sense out of why this is all happening and maybe I really needed to let God control my future. My plans have all screwed up and to be frank, I'm not very willing to just commit to Romans 8:28 because doubt is creeping in... Am I just consoling myself to make myself feel better?

Thanks for everyone's prayers... I'm fine already.

Looking on the bright side of things, classes have been fun, except that I am not excited about the workload...

I'm taking International Political Relations which is something I'm interested in. It can get a little tough and dry though... I just came back from a Women's Studies class - Introduction to Women's Studies: Women, Art, and Culture, Women and the war in Iraq... I quite enjoy it too...but when I read the course syllabus, I flipped.

I have to like write 15 pages of prose !??! or 30 pages of poem and stuff like that. Gosh...But...the war in Iraq is something I'm interested in. Plus we watched a documentary by award winning journalist John Pilger on how economic sanctions have affected the children in Iraq, how commoners suffer from the decision of governments. For a moment, I thought I kind of get it, why I'm in this class... well, at least I left the class knowing that these problems are so real...

I've yet to go for the other two classes, one on nutrition which shouldnt be THAT bad since I'm a health-freak, and another one on Asian American studies... I chose that because... haha.

OK!!!

Things are better. Thanks to Minz, Kris, Deb, Weiyi and others who came forward to lend me their shoulders!!!

=D

For now, I'll just learn to be patient and see and understand why God thinks this is a better plan.

I'm still disappointed though.

=)

No comments: